1. Our Knowledge
Wasted by not taking action with it.
2. Our Actions
Wasted by committing them without sincerity.
3. Our Wealth
Wasted by using on things that will not bring us ajr (reward from Allah). We waste our money, our status, our authority, on things which have no benefit in this life or in the akhirah (hereafter).
4. Our Hearts
Wasted because they are empty from the love of Allah (swt) and his Messenger (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam), and a feeling of peace and contentment. In it's place, our hearts are filled with something or someone else.
5. Our Bodies
Wasted because we don't use them in ibadah (worship) and service of Allah.
6. Our Love
Our emotional love is misdirected, not towards Allah, but towards something/someone else.
7. Our Time
Wasted, not used properly, to compensate for that which has passed, by doing what is righteous to make up for past deeds.
8. Our Intellect
Wasted on things that are not beneficial, that are detremental to society and the individual, not in contemplation or reflection.
9. Our Service
Wasted in service of someone who will not bring us closer to Allah, moreover something that will benefit us in dunya.
10. Our Dhikr (Remembrence of Allah)
Wasted, because it does not effect us or our hearts.
Terkini dari MA Matholi'ul Huda Troso
- Troso Festival 2019 - Alumni MA Matholi’ul Huda Troso, "Legendary Generation" Tampilkan 8 Jenis Tari
- PPDB Tahun 2019 MA Matholi’ul Huda Troso, 201 Pendaftar Terima Surat Pengumuman Penerimaan
- Hidup Mewah, Mengeluh dan Bertengkar
- Lakukan Push Up 3.270 Kali dalam 2 Jam, Bocah 6 Tahun Ini Dapat Hadiah Tak Terduga
- Konsep Ekonomi Ibnu Khaldun, Seperti Apa?