Did you know that an eagle knows when a storm is approaching long before it breaks?
The eagle will fly to some high spot and wait for the winds to come.
When the storm hits, it sets its wings so that the wind will pick it up and lift it high above the storm.
While the storm rages below, the eagle is soaring high above it, gliding with ease.
The eagle does not escape the storm, it just simply uses the storm to lift it higher.
It rises on the winds that bring the storm into its world.
When the storms of life come upon us — and all of us will experience them — we can rise above them by setting our minds and faith toward God!!!
The storms do not have to overcome us.
We can allow God to lift us above them. God enables us to ride the winds of the storm that brings sickness, pain, tragedy, failure and disappointments in our lives, and make something good come from it.
We can soar above the storm.
Remember, it is not the burdens of life which weigh us down, but it is how we handle them that counts.
Terkini dari MA Matholi'ul Huda Troso
- Troso Festival 2019 - Alumni MA Matholi’ul Huda Troso, "Legendary Generation" Tampilkan 8 Jenis Tari
- PPDB Tahun 2019 MA Matholi’ul Huda Troso, 201 Pendaftar Terima Surat Pengumuman Penerimaan
- Hidup Mewah, Mengeluh dan Bertengkar
- Lakukan Push Up 3.270 Kali dalam 2 Jam, Bocah 6 Tahun Ini Dapat Hadiah Tak Terduga
- Konsep Ekonomi Ibnu Khaldun, Seperti Apa?