According to a 2-year study conducted by Northwestern National Life Insurance, 72 percent of American workers experience frequent physical and mental conditions that are directly related to stress in their jobs – that’s 3 out of 4 are getting sick from their jobs.
Fact is, if you want to FREELY follow your passion and increase your personal wellness, you must be your own boss.
This means that you must quit the job you hate and start for the first time in your life waking up in the morning excited to go to work!
7 Things You Must Sacrifice
You just need to be aware of 7 things you must sacrifice when you quit your job and become your own boss:
3. Company Rules
5. Bad Bosses & Co-workers
6. Repetitive Work
7. Vacations on Permission
These might seem to be good things to let go of. So, why am I saying you have to sacrifice them?
Unfortunately, you will sacrifice these things because you’ve been used to them for so long that your newly acquired freedom will confuse you. You won’t feel at ease in the beginning.
Surprisingly, you will be out of your comfort zone struggling to manage your new FREEDOM:
1. You’re doing exciting work that you’re passionate about DAILY! (sacrificing boredom)
2. This in turn increases your overall well-being (sacrificing stress)
3. You set your own rules and freely choose your working hours (sacrificing company rules)
4. You don’t spend stressful hours commuting (sacrificing rush-hour)
5. You don’t have to work with people you don’t like (sacrificing bad bosses and coworkers)
6. You bring your creativity and full potential back to life (sacrificing repetitive work)
7. You take vacations whenever you like without asking for permission! (sacrificing imposed vacations)
This new freedom will take you some time to embrace and make it part of your comfort zone.
Now, you’ll probably be asking, “What is the first thing I should do to plan a safe quit from my current job and start experiencing this new freedom?”
Well, the first step is to find your lost passion and discover your purpose in life.
Finding your purpose gives you clarity.
And clarity increases your personal power.
And your increased personal power will help you start forging a bright new future and a NEW PASSIONATE FREEDOM.
Do you think it’s easy to make the sacrifice? Let’s discuss in the comments section.
Mohamed Tohami is a bestselling author and the creator of “The P.A.S. Technique: The World’s Easiest Way To Find Your Passion and Purpose In Life”. If you want to set your heart & soul free from the prison of the paycheck and discover how to proudly follow your passion, give a visit to his Transformational Motivation blog now.