In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.
In this fatwa:
In his book, Al-Fiqh `ala al-Madhahib al-Arba`ah (Fiqh of the Four Schools of Thought), Sheikh `Abd Ar-Rahman Ag-Gazery states the following:
Performing prayer in congregation is a confirmed Sunnah. Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: “The reward of prayer performed in congregation outweighs that of prayer performed individually by twenty-seven degrees.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
Almighty Allah knows best.
Editor’s note: This fatwa is from Ask the Scholar’s archive and was originally published at an earlier date.
Terkini dari MA Matholi'ul Huda Troso
- Perpisahan dan Pelepasan Siswa Kelas XII “Legendary Generation” Tahun 2019 Bagikan 14 Jenis Berkas Kelulusan
- Siswa Kelas XII Angkatan Tahun 2019 "Legendary Generation", Menampilkan Lebih dari 20 Mata Acara pada Panggung Gembira
- Class Meeting Semester Genap 2018/2019 – OSIS MA MH Troso Selenggaran 16 Mata Lomba
- Masuk Pertama Setelah Libur Hari Raya Idhul Fitri 1440 H – MA dan MTs. MH Troso Selenggaran Halal Bi Halal
- Kisah Astronaut Pertama dalam Sejarah yang Makan di Angkasa Luar